Sunday, March 05, 2006

New Domain

Today I registered a new domain at http://terrischurter.com

Basically, for now the site is not much more than a placeholder. I currently have a domain http://www.terriblue.com . The terriblue web site has been registered and active since 1997. But it has been much neglected in the past few years. It is a Go web site devoted to what was my biggest passion at the time, the Asian board game of Go. Did you see A Beautiful Mind? If you did you saw Russell Crowe playing Go on a bench with his rival in the movie at Princeton University. As I recall his analysis was, "The game is flawed." Anyone who has played the game knows that that this simply is not true. But I digress...

I am planning to let my terriblue domain registration expire. It is too strongly associated with my life as a Goddess of Go. Now I am much more involved with the Tablet PC community than I am with the Go community, at least as far as my web activities are involved.

Some day I may decide to blog via my domain, but for now I am happy with Blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home